Pension Plan Forms

Pension Enrolment and Beneficiary Designation

Use a Pension Enrolment Card and Beneficiary Designation form to enrol in your Pension Plan and to select your beneficiaries. Once you are a Member of your Plan, all changes to your Member information or beneficiaries should also be made by completing the Pension Enrolment Card and Beneficiary Designation form in full.

Marital Breakdown

Use the Marital Breakdown forms to notify the administrator of a breakdown in a marriage and to split the Member’s Pension benefits.


More Information

Completed forms should be forwarded to the Plan Administrator.

Questions on completing the forms should be directed to the Plan Administrator.


Termination from the Plan:
Use the Termination forms to withdraw/transfer Pension assets from the Pension Plan following termination.

Use the Retirement forms if you are eligible to retire under the Plan.

Death of Member:
If the Plan Member dies, the beneficiary should use the Death of Member forms to notify the Plan Administrator and arrange for payment of any death benefit.

Please contact the Plan Administrator. We will walk you through the process and provide you with the required forms.

D.A. Townley COVID-19 Update : Click Here